Friday, March 6, 2009

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Nevermind
I need to retract an earlier blog, Wyoming goes homophobic, we have a brave soul who dared bring such controversy to our sweet little town. The owner of the theater in downtown Cody opened "Brokeback Mountain" last week with a shock to all I might add. I don't know how business is going for him but I did see a few people buying tickets Sunday. The local papers are already voicing their opinions towards the "act", why I don't know, in Monday's paper. Can't the man make a little money? All he is really doing is his job. While other local movie joints are stuck playing movies from last month, this man is giving something new. Well I don't know how much longer I can stand up for him because I myself am going to the feature on Saturday, not in support of homosexuality, but just to see if I been and seen any of the places portrayed in the film. Thank you for your time, Good Night

No comments: