Yesterday I had a glorious day of moving things into the Lovell house. LaWe(the future Mrs. LaPo) and I just moved from Powell and haven't got all of the boxes unpacked yet. After about four hours of rearraging furniture and getting things put away I zoned out and started a movie. Lauren made it home about 5 and we sat in the floor in front of the big window that overlooked the street and just played like little kids for about an hour. I can't remember the last time I have done that. We just sat there indian style playing paddy cake and slap games with no worries at all. We made something out of nothing.....not many people can do that. We are lucky.
"I befor E except after C, and E before N in chicken."
- Andy Griffith
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment