Friday, March 6, 2009

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Nightmare
I had a horrible dream the other night while we were in Orlando. I will tell it the to the best of my recollection."Hey...Hey you!", Taleah, the security guard, shouted. I turned slowy to see her chasing a man into the street. As she caught up to him he stopped and gave up chase. I walked over to see what had happened as she interrogated the man. We were all standing in a field near a long irrigation ditch that seemed to run forever. As we stood there finding out what the man was running from I heard a small plane overhead, it was flying way to low in this area. There was not an airport around for miles. As we watched in horror the small prop plane tried to gain altitude but could not for the wind was too strong. We continued to watch helplessly as the aircraft began to capsize in the turbulence that the sky was producing. All at once the plane hit the ground landing upside down in the irrigation ditch about a mile from where we were standing.............I woke up(still in dream) standing near Taleah asking "Is that my Skywest plane?", with tears welling up in her eyes she let out a quiet "Yes.". In an instant I was in a small office watching a tape that was discovered among the charred wreckage. The camera captured the terrifying last few moments on boared the plane. As I watched the tape from beginning to end all I could think of was....I have to wake up...."Grant...Grant...are you ready to go to the airport?", Mom said.

No comments: