Tuesday, February 14, 2006
"GET DOWN!!, SHUT UP!!"
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and have dreamt quite a few blogs ,but it's one of those things that if you don't write it down then it will be gone for ever. So I decided to blog on some of the recent events..Hold your breathe you might lose it over some of these extreme G-files...Well my last couple of weeks consisted of phone battles and lots of drama with a couple of well renowned W-chippers and after a few days my phone finally stopped blowing up every two minutes...By the way KEITH DINGO YOU ROCK!!....Everyone needs a Keith Dingo to add to their collection, hey Lauren we could start a clothing line and action figure set, Keith Dingo the greatest kick yo ass somebitch that ever lived...I got promoted at Greenturf to office manager and get the privilege of running the Powell branch, so far I only have one new hire and we are currently hiring....Things are looking up for a change I finally have a little money and I even got cable, well I really don't have any money....Heading off to see the folks Sunday for a nice little trip to Disney....All is well and I have two more weeks before I head for the south to visit, So I guess that about does it....."And we did.."- Forrest Gump
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment