Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Amazing Grace

I was bored and was googling the other day and came across this picture from Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, GA. It caught my eye because I nearly have the same photo on my camera from my recent trip. It is Gracie Watson, one of the most famous ghosts of the area, I don't know yet what intrigues me the most about this picture. I seem to be drawn into the wrought iron diamond and I get lost in Gracie's sculpture. It is a strange feeling and it is almost as if she knows I am looking at her........weird huh? I need comments on this badly, I need to know I am not the only one.
Focus....Focus...Focus...Focus...Focus

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's why gracie is always the most fun to shoot, you'll always get a different "look" from her---she enjoys having fun with the camera even from beyond the grave

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=pctools file recover 6.2.0.16 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg